Noble Ghost Noble Ghost

5 Stars

Fantastic work xoxox

Blown Minded Blown Minded

Absolutely stunning.
This was beyond perfect and I'm blown away.
Thank you for making this.

[QZ] - Stellar Pythons [QZ] - Stellar Pythons

thx

Mad Walky Mcwalkersons Mad Walky Mcwalkersons

I love Loops so much and I didn't see a loop that was as smooth as this in a long time!
Well done Sir Sanders! <3

TheBoogley responds:

Thanks Robmon, you're a good one!!

Op. 100 &amp;quot;Kingdom&amp;quot; 3D Film Op. 100 "Kingdom" 3D Film

Okay, so first of all I really liked this and it deserves to be inhere!
This was really good and an interesting experience, and it actually reminded me of some really good RPG games!
But still there are a few things that need to be perfected, for example the camera movement in the beginning of the parts, it is a little to fast so it gets all blurred when you look at it, and some of the characters move a bit like robots, so that needs to be changed in the next thing you do! (Not that I would do anything better than you, in fact I wouldn't be able to do anything of this)
Well anyway, I am looking forward to your next preoject!

samulis responds:

Thanks for the feedback, man, I'm glad you liked it.

As I said with the review above yours, I do plan to work on animation a bit, I was just trying to get this piece done in a relatively short amount of time before summer break is over and didn't want to mull over keyframes for hours... in addition there are some content problems with animation, meaning that some of the characters can't be animated in the default way as they have a non-standard rig which makes any animation on their character rather difficult.

TEK SERPORT TEK SERPORT

This was pretty good!
I loved the spinning backround!

KidneyJohn responds:

Thanks. Look out for more soon.