Noble Ghost Noble Ghost

5 Stars

Fantastic work xoxox

Blown Minded Blown Minded

Absolutely stunning.
This was beyond perfect and I'm blown away.
Thank you for making this.

Rapture Raptor Rapture Raptor

good needs achievements

Abakus on the Red Blood Moon Abakus on the Red Blood Moon

Hello Mister Fancy Niceman.

stewardhklarlover responds:

What's up, my cool superhero friend! Robmon is in the house! Yayer.

Zoney Death Zoney Death

I don'thave many words to describe my feelings when I look at this tragedy, so I'll keep it short this time. May he rest in peace in one piece.

stewardhklarlover responds:

Terse and clever. An excellent review, as always!

Pharaoh Abakus Pharaoh Abakus

I didn't think I'd see another Diligent classic THIS soon, but I'll tell you one thing buddy, you did not disappoint. It is now my duty to review and support everything you put up here so be prepared.
You might have noticed that I often compare the things I see with pop culture and media and the thing I instantly noticed about my friend Pharoah Abakus is that his shoes look like he bought them in one of my favorite game universes, which is Kingdom Hearts, the protagonist of that game is called Sora and his shoes are massive but he's still able to walk and jump with them in the most athletic ways, just like Abakus is moshing with his big shoes on without any problems and I can tell he's having an amazing time.

stewardhklarlover responds:

Dude, I got a whole bunch of art pieces just waiting in the dust. You've actually given me the willpower to put them out. I'm an obscure artist, so as you prolly know, I have no problem with deleting my work, burning my work, or just dumping my work in an anthill. Sound far-fetched? My closest friends will let you know that I periodically do that from time to time. Why? It makes me a better artist. I certainly don't want to disappoint you. I love what you said about Pharaoh Abakus! I could see homeboy moshing!